Monday, October 13, 2008

Plan bound!!

It is important to plan...plan your day, plan your week...helps to get you moving and creates order... But its not good to be plan bound. 

I realize that I sometimes get obsessed with my plans to the extent that things HAVE to go according to my plan! And I'm generally in a confusion as to what needs to be done...sticking to my plan and getting my work done or accomodating others' needs by focusing on what would help them...

And then I see that it boils down to just manging my time and managing others :)

2 comments:

rubes said...

i used to plan everything out, i still have the tendency to want to do so. but in the last few years i've have learned to go out and make rash desisions, just crazy on the spot decisions and then follow through. it's tough i know, but you will be amazed if you just try it, the places you will see the people you will meet and most importantly the stories and memories you will have.

The learner said...

Hey rubes! Thank you for sharing your thought :)

I agree spontaneity is very important and memorable. In context of everyday activities, working to complete tasks and managing people, however, I feel it is more important to be able to set boundaries to what you think is important and is a 'must do' while being able to accommodate your team's needs and tasks as well..my thought :)